“WHERE IS MY BIG SPOON?” BEEF STEW
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cups vegetable juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs beef demi-glaze
- 3 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- ½ tsp dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs beef stew meet, cubed
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- 1 ½ cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 fennel root, cubed
Combine the first 4 ingredients in the crockpot bowl. Whisk the next 5 ingredients in. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Cook for 4.5 – 5 hours on high or for 7-8 hours on low.
This girl enjoyed it, hope you do too!